
Hey! So, this is my first attempt at a blog and writing is not my forte, so I apologize in advance for improper grammar, misspelled words, and other things like that. I don't know what makes me more nervous...traveling overseas alone or making a fool of myself through writing!
I've created this blog as a simple way to keep intouch with family and friends while participating in a 6 month study abroad in Germany at the University of Hannover. I will be gone October 2, 2008 through March 31, 2009. This is going to be a great experience for me as a student to grow in my foundation of horticultural knowledge, as well as a person to learn more about myself and the world around me. To Learn more about the 'Universitat' at which I will be studying, visit the link below:
http://www.uni-hannover.de/en/index.php
I can't wait to share this opportunity with everyone who reads this blog. Thanks in advance for taking the time to do so, and I look forward to hearing from you and keeping in touch!
Dustin
(or Sven...as I was known in my highschool German class!)
I've created this blog as a simple way to keep intouch with family and friends while participating in a 6 month study abroad in Germany at the University of Hannover. I will be gone October 2, 2008 through March 31, 2009. This is going to be a great experience for me as a student to grow in my foundation of horticultural knowledge, as well as a person to learn more about myself and the world around me. To Learn more about the 'Universitat' at which I will be studying, visit the link below:
http://www.uni-hannover.de/en/index.php
I can't wait to share this opportunity with everyone who reads this blog. Thanks in advance for taking the time to do so, and I look forward to hearing from you and keeping in touch!
Dustin
(or Sven...as I was known in my highschool German class!)
2 comments:
Sven,
I love it! I can't wait to read about the many adventures of Sven and his army of flesh eating plants!
I left you a comment last night and I want to know where it went. I think I did it wrong.
HI SVEN :)
Post a Comment