Less than two days and I'll be on the plane. Wow, how the last two weeks have flown by! A lot has taken place: ranging from finishing up work with Monsanto Soybean Breeding in Evansville, to birthday parties with the family, and a lot of packing in between!
Today my mom, sister, and I went up to visit with grandparents. We had breakfast with Grandma Potts and Lunch with Grandma and Grandpa Graper. It was fun seeing them and catching up. Throughout the summer I have been very lucky to do several lunches with my Graper grandparents and it's been fun telling them about the various ways we can keep in touch. My grandmother was very excited to learn how to get to this blog website!
This afternoon has been busy with final checks on the list of things to do. Getting last minute articles into the suitcase and making sure my credit cards work. So far, everything has gone smoothly and is falling into place. If you know me, I tend to worry about all the details...so I'm going to probably be nervous until everything has been taken care of (just breath)...
For those of you who may need or want to get ahold of me over the next six months, my purdue e-mail will still work:
dwpotts@purdue.edu
If you want to give me a call, feel free to use this number: (317) 641-0882. My good friend Allison is letting me borrow her MajicJack. This device turns my computer into a phone with an Indianapolis number. It has all the capabilities of a phone, including voicemail! You won't get any crazy overseas charges! If you do skype, I have that too! :)
I don't yet know my exact address, but will get that to you asap.
Here are some pictures from today, including my grandparent visits and last dinner in Newburgh (at Derrick and Jamie's house)! These pictures are posted on Pikiwiki.com. This is how I'll be sharing all of my pictures during the study abroad, so I hope it works on your computer!
http://www.pikiwiki.com/ews/editor.jsp?2z3F97qMygo6NubS-FYoaYw
Auf Wiedersehen!
Dustin
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Most important question:
Can I text you at that number? :)
Post a Comment