Wednesday, March 18, 2009

She arrived!!!


This morning...I saw my sister for the first time in over five months!!! And it was and still is amazing and hard to believe she is actually here! After picking her up from the airport, we headed back to the dormitory via the Kropcke city center. At this point she met some of my dorm friends, and I started the process of packing while she took a nap.


Later in the evening, we spent several hours with two of my very good friends, having dinner at an Italian restaurant. This was one of the first good-bye moments as it was the final dinner of a series of monthly events. It was hard and sad to leave, but hopefully we will make it past the institute in two Mondays to say final good-byes.


Now we are getting ready to go to bed to get well rested for exploring Hannover tomorrow. I think we are going to walk the red line (to see many of the historical buildings) and check out some shops...and pubs!


Overall, it has been a busy and exciting day....getting sister, packing, and reminiscing!




:)

No comments: